Free mobile clinic that makes stops throughout Arizona. We offer:
- Screening and connection to community resources and treatment options
- Health testing (e.g., HIV and Hepatitis C)
- Information and connection to substance use resources by peer support specialists
- Confidential substance use assessment and services, including opioid treatment services, and initiation of Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Free Naloxone (opioid overdose reversal)
We also have a cell phone charging station available.